The possibilities are endless at Harcum College. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, a stay-at-home mom, looking to make a career change while working full-time, or just want to try something new, Harcum is the place for you. Harcum makes it possible for you to:
- Be successful. Our innovative curriculum, outstanding faculty, and integrated liberal arts and professional programs give you the tools to achieve your goals.
- Enhance every aspect of your life. From student government to sporting events and service projects, Harcum offers countless possibilities for fun, achievement, and friendship.
- Broaden your horizons. Harcum prepares you for lifelong achievement in your professional life as well as personal growth.
Harcum is ready to make things possible for you and we welcome you to visit our campus!
Profile of Harcum Students
- 76% of Harcum students are residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties and more than 80% commute to classes
- 70% of on-campus students are enrolled in the allied health sciences; 85% of allied health sciences graduates are employed within 6 months
- 56% of Harcum’s Fall 2010 new students transferred from other schools; 48% are non-traditional students (over the age of 24 and/or have a prior degree)
- 84% of students are female; 16% are male
- 34% of students are Black/African American; 12% are of other minorities
- More than 51% of current Harcum students are first-generation collegians
- Over 90% receive some federal, state, and/or institutional financial aid, while nearly 75% are Pell Grant-eligible