How to Enroll
Harcum strongly recommends paying your confirmation deposit of $200 upon receipt of your official acceptance to ensure your place in the entering class.
How do I place my confirmation deposit?
- Mail in your confirmation form and confirmation deposit with a check.
Click here for a confirmation form, also found in your acceptance package.
- Click here to complete your confirmation and pay your deposit online with a credit card.
The benefits of enrolling today:
- Lock-in your scholarship funds.
- Secure your spot in the major of your choice and in a classroom for this fall.
- For resident students, secure your spot in one of our residence halls (an additional $200 deposit is required for new students, $100 for returning students – refundable after the final semester damage report).
- Once we receive your deposit, we will contact you about Self-Service, an online resource that allows students to take academic placement exams, complete housing forms, select meal plans, order textbooks, and learn more about coming to Harcum.
- Download the guide to ordering textbooks.