Harcum students are part of a diverse community that makes both career development and intellectual growth a priority. Harcum understands that college is a time for students to expand their horizons and take advantage of the many possibilities that life presents.
- There are more than a dozen student clubs and organizations, focused on career interests, student government, campus social and cultural life, and much more.
- Harcum’s Division I and II athletic programs are fierce competition among other leading two-year colleges.
- The College’s Little Theatre is vital in providing arts and culture on campus.
- Residential living brings students from across the globe together to embrace their similarities and understand their differences.
- Students enjoy visits to nearby Philadelphia to experience its abundance of sports, recreation and cultural opportunities.
At Harcum, we understand that your college experience is what you make of it, so remember:
Your College... Your Time…Your Voice…Only you can make change happen.