Types of Situations to Report:
- Absenteeism: Frequently absent from class, work, etc.
- Abuse of Alcohol/Drugs: Shows signs of extreme use of alcohol and/or drug usage.
- Academic Performance Declining:Grades are declining.
- Appears to be Depressed: Appears to always be tearful, unhappy and/or has no expression without a known reason.
- Bullying: Engaged in aggressive behaviors physically, emotionally, and/or verbally.
- Post Bullying Support for Identified Victim and/or Witness(es)
- Changes in Demeanor
- Cutting Behavior: Self injury-cut, carve, burn.
- Displays Isolation/Alienation: Often alienates themselves and/or fails to interact with others.
- Suspected Domestic Violence and/or Abuse: Shows signs of being abused emotionally or physically.
- Post Abuse Support for Identified Victim and/or Witness(es)
- Extreme Anger/Rage
- Extreme Anxiety: Shows signs of severe fear and worry.
- Recurring Lack of Hygiene: Does not seem to care about their hygiene.
- Extremely Suspicious/Paranoid: Irrational mistrust or suspicion.
- Fascination with Alleged Injustices: Appears to have obsessive behavior violations/rights of others.
- Fascination with Offenders of Violence: Appears to be obsesses with people who have committed violent crimes.
- Makes Others Fearful: Has a threatening demeanor, appearance, and/or expression. Report to Campus Safety immediately.
- Post Support for Someone Who Has Been Physically Attacked and/or the Witness(es) of the Attack
- Planning to Commit Violence/Weapon Use: Expressed their intent to commit a violent act and/or use a weapon to harm someone and/or something. Report to Campus Safety immediately.
- Sexual Assault: Forced or coerced against their will in a sexual act. Report to Campus Safety immediately.
- Post Sexual Assault Support for Victim(s) and/or Witness(es)
- Strange Statements: Can be oral and/or written.
- Suicidal Act or Threat: Can be communicated orally and/or written. Report to Campus Safety immediately.
- Troublesome Behavior: Behavior displayed causes disturbances or is unusual. Be specific in explanation.
- Weapon Obsession: Appears to be fixated on weapons.
- Appearance Causes Distraction in the Academic Setting
- Resistance & overreaction to changes in policy/procedure
- Repeated violation of work/classroom policies
- Empathy with individuals committing violence
- Noticeably unstable emotional responses
- Talk of previous incidents of violence
Use Ctrl or Shift keys to multi-select.