According to the latest Federal IPEDS report submitted to the U.S.
Department of Education for Fall 2010, 97% of first time freshman
received some type of financial aid and 95% received some form of grant
assistance. Each student's financial situation is individually assessed
and awards are made on the basis of financial need, academic merit, and
some for a combination of the two.
By keeping tuition as low as possible and making financial aid available to those who need it, we help every academically qualified student benefit from the exceptional education Harcum College has to offer.
Using the calculator will require that you gather a few documents and spend about 10 minutes to determine what financial aid may be available to you, making a Harcum education even more affordable.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the information to complete the calculator; you’ll be able to save your work and come back later if necessary.
The calculator is designed to provide an early indication of the types and amount of financial aid you might qualify for as a first-year student. This tool gives you a clear picture of financial options and opportunities to help you make an informed decision about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net-price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net-price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- Financial aid awards may be adjusted on a case by case basis to reflect the family’s current financial condition and special circumstances.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college
- Please note that if you have previously received a Bachelor’s degree or higher, you will no longer qualify for Federal or State grants, such as Federal Pell, Federal SEO6, and PA State PHEAA Grants.