Benefits of membership in Harcum’s Alumni Association include a subscription to PATCHES
magazine and other publications, invitations to local and regional events, Continuing Education opportunities (credit and non-credit), and access to the Office of Career and Transfer Services, and more.
NEW Benefit from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Mutual has partnered with Harcum College to offer alumni exclusive
savings on quality auto and home insurance. You could enjoy valuable and
unique benefits, including Better Car Replacement™, Accident
Forgiveness, Home Protector Plus™, and our Multi-Policy Discount.*
Contact our representative to learn more or get a free quote:
Liberty Mutual Insurance
1 East Uwchlan Ave - Suite 119, Exton, PA 19341
Tel: 610-363-9390, Ext. 53044 l Fax: 603-334-5877
Request Free Quote>>
and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and
may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are
individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
is published twice a year and includes the latest news from campus, articles highlighting various aspects of the Harcum experience as well as Class Notes. We would love to hear your stories, click here
to submit a class note.
We invite you to attend one of many events throughout the year.
Designed to provide the working professional with the skills needed to excel and advance in their field, Harcum's Office of Continuing and Professional Studies provides an array of skill-building and enhancement training courses and certificate programs. Programs are designed for the working professional utilizing our centrally located campus, flexible scheduling, and evening and weekend hours.
Harcum’s Career Services Office provides many services to alumni, including:
- Online Job Postings: Access to full and part-time job postings
- Subscription to email newsletter highlighting new job postings
- Furthering your education: Meet with a counselor to plan for the next step in your education. There are many resources available to help you as you look to transfer. Schedule an appointment today!
- Career Consultation: Meet individually with a counselor to discuss career issues including changing careers, networking, résumés, interviewing, and the job search process.
- Career Resources & Links: Harcum maintains a categorized list of career resources and links.
To request an official transcript, please contact the Office of Student Records
The Online Alumni Directory is exclusively for Harcum alumni and offers a variety of opportunities for you to stay connected to fellow alumni and to your alma mater.
Register Today! Use your Harcum ID, which you can find on the most recent issue of PATCHES just above your name or email email@example.com to request your ID number.
Already a Member? Log-In
Need Assistance? Contact the College Advancement Office at 610-526-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org