Annual Fashion Show features student designs.
The world of fashion is fast-paced, creative, and exciting. Innovative designers who know the potential of the materials they use in the contemporary marketplace have a dynamic impact on the retail industry.
The Fashion Design program includes art and design foundation courses, as well as studies in retail management and business, giving students a strong foundation in both design and business.
- Completed Harcum College Application
- Official high school transcripts or GED transcript. This requirement is waived for applicants who have completed a bachelor's degree, unless specifically requested.
- SAT or ACT scores, if taken (critical reading and math scores only).
- TOEFL scores for students for whom English is a second language
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Typed personal essay explaining why you chose your desired major.
- Letter(s) of recommendation from an employer, teacher, guidance counselor, etc.