Student model on the runway in the annual student fashion show.
Fashion Merchandising is part of the
dynamic and exciting fashion industry and plays a central role in retailing.
The merchandiser is responsible for understanding the needs and demands of the
Fashion Merchandising students study
fashion trends and designs, fabrics and their uses, and garment construction;
these students also complete the Business core giving the student a strong
foundation in both merchandising and business.
- Completed Harcum College Application
- Official high school transcripts or GED transcripts. This requirement is waived for applicants who have completed a bachelor's degree, unless specifically requested.
- SAT or ACT score, if taken (critical reading and math scores only).
- TOEFL scores for students for whom English is a second language
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Typed personal essay explaining why you chose your desired major.
- Letter(s) of recommendation from an employer, teacher, guidance counselor, etc.