The Harcum College General Studies program is designed for those students who expect to transfer to a four-year college or are undecided about a specific program of study and wish to explore a variety of academic fields. The core curriculum permits specialized, individual planning through the selection of electives, which enables students to design an individual major suited to their interests.
Full-time and part-time day options are available.
- Completed Harcum College Application
- Official High School Transcripts or GED transcripts. This requirement is waived for applicants who have completed a bachelor's degree, unless specifically requested.
- SAT or ACT scores, if taken (critical reading and math scores only).
- Typed personal essay explaining why you chose your desired major.
- Letter(s) of recommendation from an employer, teacher, guidance counselor, etc.
- TOEFL scores for students for whom English is a second language
- Official College Transcripts (if applicable)
Fall Enrollment - Harcum College operates on a rolling admissions basis. However, priority deadline for applications is May 1.
Spring and Summer Enrollment - Harcum College operates on a rolling admissions basis.