The Student Accounts (Bursar) area of the Finance Office is responsible for assisting students with their tuition statement and payment option.
We accept tuition payments, update student accounts, and issue loan refunds, and can offer expertise in helping students and parents understand their financial obligation to Harcum College.
Tuition Due Dates:
- Fall semester 2012 due August 1, 2012.
- Spring semester 2013 due January 4, 2013.
Tuition Management Systems Start Dates:
- Plan for Academic Year: July 1
- Plan for Spring Semester: December 1
|Effective March 2012, the official method of billing at Harcum College is electronic billing (e‑bill).
Log into the HarcumHatch to access Self-Service, where you can:
- Create authorized user accounts for parents, employers, or others to view your e-bill and make payments
- Make online payments 24/7
- Sign up for electronic student refunds
For more information, please see page Electronic Billing Statements.