The Student Accounts Office is located in Melville Hall. Come visit us if you need answers to billing or general financial aid questions, to get help with your tuition account, and many other services, such as
- make a tuition payment
- ask billing questions
- discuss payment plan options
- set-up a payment plan
- pick up financial aid forms
- get help with FERPA
- and much more...
Tuition Due Dates:
- Fall semester 2016 due August 5, 2016.
- Spring semester 2017 due December 23, 2016.
Tuition Management Systems Start Dates:
- Plan for Academic Year: June 15
- Plan for Spring Semester: December 1
|Effective March 2012, the official method of billing at Harcum College is electronic billing (e‑bill).
Bills are sent out monthly.
Log into the HarcumHatch to access Self-Service, where you can:
- Create authorized user accounts for parents, employers, or others to view your e-bill and make payments
- Make online payments 24/7
- Get your refund faster - Sign up for electronic student refunds
For more information, please see page Electronic Billing Statements.