Student Complaint Process

Harcum College strives to resolve student grievances in a fair and expeditious manner. On-campus and distance students taking courses at Harcum College should first attempt to resolve issues and complaints with the College by fully utilizing the College’s administrative procedures to address their concerns. For cases that cannot be rectified internally, the College is required to provide current and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accrediting body and the appropriate state agency for handling complaints in a student’s resident state.

Harcum College is fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. You may review the College’s accreditation documents at the MSCHE website.

Information on filling a complaint with the MSCHE can be found here.

Information on filling a complaint with the Pennsylvania Department of Education can be found at the following link: Student Complaints

If you are an out of state student with an unresolved complaint, you should contact the appropriate authority in your state of residence. A list of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico with links to the proper agency and/or individual can be found by clicking on the following links: State Links and State Authorization Agencies

This list should not be construed as informative of what agencies regulate the institution or in what states the College is licensed or required to be licensed. States will accept complaints regardless of whether an institution is required to be licensed in that state through their relevant agencies or their Attorney General’s Offices.
If the information given for your state is inaccurate, or if you are having difficulty contacting an agency in your state, please contact Stephen J. Pipitone, Director of Online Education at for assistance.

Related Items

Contact Information:
Stephen Pipitone
Director of Online Education/Professor
Phone: 610-526-6053

WebStudy Support
888-326-4058 option 3